Thoughts on People and Technologies that Extend Them

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Blog's Ironic Shortcoming

I intended this blog to be a source of reliable information on human experiences with technology. The quality of my entries had always been my primary concern. I wanted to write entries that aren't far from journal articles. With that mindset; I tended to postpone posting because of the lack of time to write something lengthy, desire to share only big ideas, and reserve sharing great thoughts in more profitable venues. As expected, I rarely post and my few entries aren't as presentable as I want them to be.

This blog is relatively new and it probably doesn't have an audience that is committed enough to read lengthy posts about highly technical things. I'll keep in mind that I'm not blogging about pop stars so I'll have to make my posts as usable as possible for varied personas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Manila, Philippines
UX Visionary and Open Source Advocate