Thoughts on People and Technologies that Extend Them

Friday, October 16, 2009

First Post!

Hello World!

Okay, that seems to be working. Lemme finish the mic check. There! Game.

You found a small spot in the Intertubes where Allan Caeg's technology User eXperience (UX) thoughts are going to be posted. I put this blog up because of my need to share with the world my ideas about Human Factors and Ergonomics. Earth is too unusable for human beings and it needs a hell lot of polishing. Usability is not the only issue, though. UX lovers are nagging about that topic now, but there is also evolution going on. UX designers have seen that usability is not enough. A good reference would be Human Factors International, which preaches persuasion, emotion, and trust. The development of Human Factors and Ergonomics are phrased in different jargons, but what is important is the goal to make design more suited for the user.

Join me in my journey to shape the world into an environment that provides the best possible experience to its inhabitants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Manila, Philippines
UX Visionary and Open Source Advocate